21 Oct What Can A Reliable Auckland Property Management Company Do For You
Wondering what services you should expect from your property manager? Let us help you!
The property management services that any property manager provides depend on the kind of property that is being managed.
In this article we shall focus on the types of services that you can expect from an Auckland property management company overseeing a residential property investment
Please find a check list below that you can use to review your property management company.
• Research local rental rates and set the rent
• Create and place ads for your rental property
• Prepare and show your rental property to prospective tenants
• Process and screen tenant applications using best practices
• Collect the rent
• Deal with difficult tenants
• Assist you should you need to attend to a tenancy dispute
• Regularly inspect your property
• Provide property management accounting services
• Handle repair and maintenance of your property at the best possible price using reliable and qualified trades people
Even though most property management companies provide all of the above given services, it is essential that you don’t just assume that the property management company you are hiring will be performing all of these services. Give us a call if you would like to discuss the property management services that our reliable property managers can help you with.
We understand that your rental property is one of your most valuable assets which is why we make sure that your property is maintained to a high standard by providing you with routine maintenance inspection with a full report and photos. Be assured that your property is in safe hands with Fahey Property Management. We do a background check on all prospective tenants including reference and credit check. And if you would like us to complete a FREE rental appraisal, help manage your rental property or assist you with a tenancy dispute please contact our property managers by visiting our website or giving us a call at (09) 524 5934 .